Established Grand Rapids Law Firm Delivers Strong Representation
Michigan attorney handles family, personal injury and criminal defense cases
When you’re facing a legal challenge, you deserve a capable, respected attorney who has an established track record serving clients like you. Whether you’re seeking representation for a family law issue, an injury claim or a criminal charge that you’re facing, The Fiorletta Law Group, PLLC in Grand Rapids provides exceptional legal counsel. With more than 30 years of experience, I am fully familiar with Michigan laws and courts. If you’re going through a divorce, have been hurt in a car accident or are dealing with the possibility of jail time, I am determined to help you.
Dedicated advocate asserts clients’ rights in and out of court
Dating back to 1991, my firm has earned a formidable reputation among clients and colleagues because of my:
- Aggressive advocacy — In every matter that my firm takes on, I aggressively pursue the best possible result and refuse to let the people I represent be bullied into an unfair resolution.
- Courtroom experience — There’s nothing like trying a case in court and I rely on three decades of real-world experience to present evidence and question witnesses skillfully.
- Personal attention — By working one-on-one with each client throughout the course of their case, I gain detailed insight about their objectives and answer all questions clearly and promptly.
From start to finish, my firm is committed to putting you in the best possible position. That includes offering flexibility in fee arrangements depending on your situation.
Skillful lawyer advises clients on divorces, accident claims and prosecutors’ charges
In the Grand Rapids area and other Western Michigan locations, my firm handles legal issues relating to:
- Family law — For all types of family law concerns, such as matrimonial litigation and child support disputes, my firm offers effective, personalized counsel so you can take care of what’s most important.
- Personal injury — I assist victims in a full range of personal injury and wrongful death matters, including claims that stem from vehicle crashes, dog bites, slip and fall injuries and sexual abuse.
- Criminal defense — Strong criminal defense representation could make the difference between a successful outcome and a substantial penalty. Whether you’ve been accused of a drug crime, a weapons charge or another felony or misdemeanor allegation, my firm will fight to protect your rights. People who have previously been convicted rely on me for sound counsel regarding expungement as well as parole and probation issues.
- Divorce — If you’re going through a divorce, I handle each aspect of the legal proceedings with skill and professionalism. This includes issues pertaining to child custody, property division and alimony. When it serves your needs, my firm uses collaborative divorce and other litigation alternatives to ease the burden on clients.
- Auto accidents — Following auto accidents, I work on behalf of injured parties to secure appropriate payment from insurance companies and at-fault drivers. I’m also well versed in cases stemming from truck and motorcycle collisions.
- Drunk driving defense — My firm takes on the authorities when a motorist has been accused of operating while intoxicated or another vehicle-related offensive. Regardless of whether you face jail time due to a drunk-driving count or are fighting a ticket you received in connection with an alleged traffic violation, I’ll press to minimize or eliminate the punishment.
Whatever type of legal counsel you require, you can depend on me to deliver knowledgeable advice and to stand up for your rights.
Speak with an experienced Grand Rapids lawyer in a free initial consultation
The Fiorletta Law Group, PLLC represents Western Michigan clients in family law, personal injury and criminal defense matters. For a free consultation regarding your situation, please call 616-717-1334 or contact me online. My office is in Grand Rapids.